Friday, March 2, 2007

Wikipedia Edit

I made another edit to my The Children's Place Wikipedia entry, since I didn't want to leave it so blank. Of course I made the mistake Professor Brown had warned about and saved it not realizing that I was no longer signed in. However, I reverted it back to my past edit and made the changes again, which will hopefully suffice.

This time I added some pretty interesting things. First was the company infobox which was created using a Wikipedia template. It shows the basic information of the company within the box, as a quick reference. Also exciting was the addition of a picture (one of a TCP storefront). It took me a while to figure out how to deal with the picture as far as licensing was concerned, but hopefully this is correct. Though brief, I also added another section about TCP's competitors. There are also noticeable changes in the content of the background, as I went and filled some information in.

No comments: