Monday, April 2, 2007

Midterm Assessment

I must admit, I was a bit taken aback by the midterm exam before break. I was not much of a fan of all those ‘except’ questions and many of the questions shocked me. I feel like some key questions were left out that I really expected to be, and thought should be, there.

These, in particular, were questions:

  • about The Long Tail
  • relating more directly to the W3C
  • about the concept the last mile
  • about the concept of cybersquatting
  • about the internet and how it affected certain businesses (travel, retail, etc.)
  • about the traditional communication model in contrast to the www communication model
  • more directly taken from the books and what we had discussed about them in class


All-in-all, I wound up doing pretty well, but that was in largely due to the fact that I’ve been keeping this blog up-to-date. We’ll see how my actual performance fairs for the next test.

                No comments: