Sunday, May 13, 2007

Another Post...Oh My

Sitting in the library about to study and I figured I'd evaluate my Wüsthof entry before I move on to 382.

Their company website is lacking in a lot of information so these edits were of particular difficulty. However, I was able to add the system of processes that each of their knives undergoes in the manufacturing process. I also added that the company provides a line for Le Cordon Bleu, a culinary school, which had not been mentioned yet. I was also able to provide that the company is the official partner of the German Chef's Association, and the means through which they distribute their knives. I had added information about their well-known guarantee but another user reverted it back to my previous version, perhaps because it seemed like I was promoting the company in mentioning it. While I was unable to add as much content as I did with other entries, I think I did make a fair contribution considering the limited information available about the company.

No comments: